Updates made in July 2015 are:
1 – Allow Inactive Vendor Status
It is now possible to set the status of a vendor as Active or Inactive.
Navigate → Product Setup → Product Details and select the Overview tab. Vendor status can be edited by changing the Status drop down and clicking Save.
- Inactive vendors will not appear on drop down menus within your account.
- New bookings cannot be made for Inactive vendors and existing bookings for Inactive vendors are not editable.
- No cleaning events will be generated for bookings for Inactive vendors.
2 – Checked In and Checked Out Status Added To Bookings
As a precursor to future InHouse and Operations reports it is now possible for Accommodation vendors to set bookings as checked in on arrival and checked out on departure.
This can be done on the edit a booking screen in the Additional Stay Details area.
3 – Mobile Friendly Widgets
RoomBoss now has mobile friendly booking and enquiry widgets for use on your website. Available widgets are:
- Multi Property Accommodation Search
- Single Property Accommodation Search
- Multi Service Search
- Single Service Search
Please ask us for more information.
4 – Custom CSS For Web Widgets
It is also now possible to customise the CSS of these widgets to match your website theme.
- Please see → RoomBoss Web Widgets – CSS Customisation
5 – Stop Sell Function Added For Non-Accommodation Vendors
- Please see → Using Stop Sell
6 – Housekeeping Forecast Report Added
- Please see → Housekeeping Forecast Report