Within RoomBoss it is possible to order 3rd party services and package these with the accommodation or services you provide.
Subject to access granted by Vendors you can book a range of Guest Services such as; airport transfers, ski rentals or ski lessons.
RoomBoss uses 3 different Order Types, these are Internal, Request and Reservation:
- An Internal Order is entered by you and exists only within your account. It is visible on the guest intranet, but will not be sent to the Vendor unless you change it to a Request.
- A Request Order is entered by you and is sent to a Vendor, this is not a confirmed booking unless the Vendor changes it to a Reservation.
- A Reservation Order is a booking that has been confirmed by a Vendor.
On the Edit A Booking page click Add To Package
Choose the product you wish to book from the drop down menu at the top and click Select.
Select Request or Internal Order Type, enter the date and other product details and click Add To Order.
You can add multiple items to an order here by, again, entering the date and other product details and clicking Add To Order.
You can also enter the following information on this page:
- Sell price – the price you wish to charge your guest for this service. This will show on the guest Intranet and be used for invoicing.
- Custom ID – You can add your own id number to the booking. You can then search for this id to find the booking in RoomBoss.
- Message to Vendor – Add any comments / requests for the Vendor here.
- Private Notes – Add any notes you wish to here, this area is not visible to the Vendor.
Click Order to submit your Inquiry.
You will receive an email confirming that an Inquiry has been made.
Your guest will be able to see all services booked as tabs on their intranet booking.
Note: 3rd parties’ terms and conditions and instructions for their services will not be displayed on the guest Intranet you will need to include these in your own Intranet Message or communication with your guest.
Once a Vendor has changed the Order Type to Reservation you will receive a booking confirmation email and booking will show as a reservation in RoomBoss.