Subject to access granted by Vendors you can book a range of Guest Services such as; airport transfers, ski rentals or ski lessons within RoomBoss.
RoomBoss uses 3 different Order Types, these are Internal, Request and Reservation:
- An Internal Order is entered by you and exists only within your account. It will not be sent to the Vendor unless you change it to a Request.
- A Request Order is entered by you and is sent to a Vendor, this is not a confirmed booking unless the Vendor changes it to a Reservation.
- A Reservation Order is a booking that has been confirmed by a Vendor.
Making A Booking Request
To make an order:
Navigate → Bookings → New Booking
Click Book Products And Services.
Choose the product you wish to book from the drop down menu at the top Select.
Select Request or Internal Order Type, enter the date and other product details and click Add To Order.
You can add multiple items to an order here by, again, entering the date and other product details and clicking Add To Order.
You can also enter the following information on this page:
- Guest First and Last Names and Residency
- Custom ID – You can add your own id number to the booking. You can then search for this id to find the booking in RoomBoss.
- Message to Vendor – Add any comments / requests for the Vendor here.
- Private Notes – Add any notes you wish to here, this area is not visible to the Vendor.
Click Order to submit your booking request.
You will receive an email confirming that an request has been made.
Once a Vendor has changed the Order Type to Reservation you will receive a booking confirmation email and booking will show as a reservation in RoomBoss.
Note: It is possible for your customers to enter this information themselves, for more on this see Customer Forms