Once you are ready to make an accommodation booking:
Depending on the access offered by the accommodation Vendor you may have access to make a confirmed booking online (a Reservation) or make a request to book which requires subsequent confirmation by the Vendor to become a confirmed booking (a Request).
The process to make a booking Request or Reservation is the same and the Order Type is displayed during the process:
Navigate → Bookings → New Booking
Click Wizard Booking
On this page, select the details of the property you wish to book, number of rooms, dates and number of guests and click Next to continue.
On the following 3 screens you will need to:
- Select the room type you wish to book – click Next to continue.
- Check the rate – click Next to continue.
- Enter the guest details; last name, first name and residency – click Next to continue.
On the Confirm Details page:
Check the details of your booking.
You can also enter the following information on this page:
- Custom ID – You can add your own id number to the booking. You can then search for this id number to find the booking in RoomBoss.
- Additional Stay Details – Inform the Vendor of your guests’ arrival and departure times.
- Message to Vendor – Add any comments / requests for the Vendor here.
- Private Notes – Add any notes you wish to here, this area is not visible to the Vendor.
Click Next to complete your Request / Reservation.