Each Vendor controls access to and commissions on their products. In order to book a Vendor’s products you will need to contact them and ask them to grant access.
You can see the list of Vendors in the RoomBoss Vendor directory:
Navigate → Account → Vendor Directory
Here you can see the following details for each vendor:
- Destination – Resort(s) the vendor operates in.
- Vendor – Vendor Name.
- Type – What the Vendor supplies (accommodation / guest services).
- Web – If submitted, a link to the Vendor’s website will show here.
- Email – Contact email for the Vendor.
- Level of Access – Your access to the Vendor’s product (No Access / Check Availability & Request Booking / Book Online).
- Commission – If you have agreed commission with the Vendor it will show here.
You can use the email addresses on this page to contact the vendors. You will need to let them know your Business Name so that they can identify you within RoomBoss.
The Vendor may require you to sign a contract covering booking terms and conditions prior to granting access to book their products online.
Level of Access
Different Vendors may offer different levels of booking access, these can be:
- No Access – You do not have access to this Vendor.
- Check Availability & Request Booking – You can view availability and rates, and make booking Requests. Each Request must be confirmed by the Vendor before it is a confirmed booking.
- Book Online – You can view availability and rates, and book available accommodation.